November 29, 2012

I'm alive so here is a bit of an update!

Woah, I'd like to apologize for not posting on here in what seems like years. Thanksgiving was nice. We spent it with Cason's family and of course, his mom sent us home with loads of yummy goodies (i.e. this pumpkin pie featured below that has since been devoured)
Things have been stressful and busy around the house and I have had no time to post. Well I suppose I'd have time to post but I haven't had time to do anything to post about! That is changing soon. 

Cason has to take a test for work so that has been taking up most of his time and lately, I've just been trying to get the house back in order. Basically it's a cause and effect type problem we have. We haven't had time to fix our disaster of a closet and therefore our clothes are still in suitcases on the floor. Our kitchen is full of stuff for my Etsy store and I haven't even had a chance to set that up yet and even when I do, who knows how long it will take to sell so we are still looking at the kitchen space problem. Until we get room in the kitchen, I don't have room for a sewing machine, which means I can't make half of the things I'd like to for the store. I'm still trying to learn to crochet...well actually I'm trying to decide if it would be easier to learn to crochet or knit but once I learn one of them, I plan on, hopefully, making cute little things to put in the store also. But that is IF I ever learn how. So you see how things are looking right now. I don't have a car up here so I have to wait until the weekend for Cason to drive me around to craft stores or fabric stores. But usually on his weekend, he has to study or is too tired to do much of anything so I feel bad asking him to drive me around just to get craft supplies, ya know? And I'm so indecisive that I never want to buy something because I don't know how long I will be interested in it, or if I'll buy all of the stuff to do something like say, knitting, and then I won't be able to get the hang of it.

So if it seems like I'm terrible at this blog thing, it's because I am. ha! I follow all these blogs who have tons of time to do tons of things BUT they already practically have a craft...arsenal. I'm just now starting mine so stick with me will I learn things and stock up on supplies, and hopefully you won't be disappointed.

xox Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment